Deck88 International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room - tiny for 4 people. Toilet not fully functional, moreover not sitting type. One of the girls not helpful in terms of helping to look for information on buses, etc. Another girl asked for too much deposit - 300 Y for 3 nights. Never book the cruise ship trip from their neighbour for the agent had no tranport, but made me walked for one hour. She could not find the port, refuSed to take cab. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Chew Canada
- “ Okay but seriously over-priced. It’s clean, the people were nice and the location’s pretty good. But the room was very basic and can’t justify the high price. No western breakfast available despite it being advertised. There are better value options in Chongqing. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ It was a very nice hostel, but I went during spring festival, so some days they had no chef even though they still had the signs up for breakfast. Not a nice surprise when you are hungry in the morning. Had a really fun New Year's Eve making dumplings with some of the staff and other guests. I can imagine it would be a great hostel when people aren't on holiday. It was probably just a bad time to go. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous England