Deco Walk Hostel | Beach Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very convenient location, friendly staff ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Natalia Russia
- “ Overall was a pleasant stay. It is a shame that they do not utilise the rooftop bar but otherwise a good space to chill. Staff at the desk are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are misleading when it says 6 in a room although it really is 12 in a room ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Amanda Australia
- “ The location of this hostel can't be beat. It's right on Ocean Dr. across the street from the beaches. The only problems with this place are that the kitchen closes after 11pm, you can't have alcohol in the rooms or on the terrace, and the drink prices on the terrace are ridiculous. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Jose USA
- “ Excellent location! ”
- 18 Jan 2014 paul Canada
- “ I asked to see security footage and I was denied access although I was filing a Police Report. I checked out early and they refused to refund my money for the night. The rooms are super little and the bathroom was disgusting. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Dominican Republic
- “ The staff is very, very slow... Don´t trust them if you need them to wake you up to catch a plane... They have 3 free meals every single day, unbeliveable good. Nice to have a Jacuzzi in the coverage area. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 arthur Brazil