Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Need to improve room's air ventilation. I stayed 1 night in level 1, the room is too stuffy. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very nice social area to hang out and relax. I stayed in a dorm for two nights and a private one night, both were satisfactory, and I thought the private was especially deluxe. The staff were mostly very helpful. I would just say that the bathroom for the common area could use a lot of work. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Jellybean (aka Adam) is very helpful and hilarious. I wish that there were couches or somewhere to lounge about downstairs other than sitting at the tables, but that is only a minor issue. Everybody who came through here was friendly and it was in the city center but on a quiet street, so you could relax. There were bathrooms in the dorm which was nice. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Atmosphere of the place was nice and very easy to meet people. but the staff and the services were far below average. The kitchen was a joke, even by Thailand standards. It took me over an hour to get a coffee and nearly two hours to get breakfast. I always had a strong feeling like I was inconveniencing the front desk staff whenever I asked to double check an order or if I could book an extra night or do laundry. The rooms were boiling hot and uncomfortable. Definitely not worth it ”
- 01 May 2014 Patrick Canada