Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of my favorite hostels so far. Big area downstairs with good restaurant and bar. Big area for hanging out and a young energetic crowd. You will have a good time here. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Clark USA
- “ This hostel has a lot of spirit - probably because there are always a lot of people hanging around. It's great to meet people. The staff were very nice and helpful. Has all sorts of travel information about the area. I booked a tour through them, and it was great. The dorm rooms are quite clean and nice. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very happy with all. Price of swimmingpool is not mentioned ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ this is a perfect hostel. full of cool backpackers, with a nice bar/restaurant, and a pool just around the corner, safe, clean, good location, offering lots of activities ... could spend 14 days here, especially as it is in a city as is Chiang Mai. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Friendly and helpful staffs. Very welcoming and cosy hangout lounge. Met life-long friends. Good restaurant with good foods. Although the price doubled the normal food price at night market.Stayed in the 4-bed mix dorm with private bathroom. beyond satisfaction as i didn't expect much for 90 baht per night. Clean room, quiet, comfy bed, and new toilet. Location is a bit too far from the centre, but 10mins walk to night market, but great experience walking pass the cafes, spas, temple etc. ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great value for money. I had a bed in a 3 person dorm with shower/toilet and usually I was the only one there. It is a well run hostel with friendly staff and great food. ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous USA