Delta Hotel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's small room for us 4 ppl but good to save your money, clean, near to shopping place. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ This would have been a good stay if not for the horrendous staff. All I wanted was to sleep and I woke up either late at night or in the early hours of the morning to hear two of the guys at the Ashoka front desk screaming at each other over whose responsibility it was to do the laundry. They were actually shouting loudly and this stupid argument went on forever. It sounded like they were screaming just outside my door. Worst hostel ever. ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, although you tend to get harassed by guys trying to sell you tailored suits or possibly fake accommodation in the lobby. Not much in the way of atmosphere, but the cleanliness, location and friendly/helpful staff make up for it. One staff member bought an electrical adapter for me as my stay in Hong Kong was unplanned. Would stay again. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada