Denver International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is basically a halfway house for borderline homeless people. When I walked into my room I was greeted by a guy who was at least 40. Nothing like a youth hostel in Europe. The room I was in had no working safe or lockers. I would gladly have paid an extra 50 dollars to stay at a motel. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was crowded but a good place to stay on a cold night. ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a really great place, my first experience with an American hostel, it was an old building, it must be at least a hundred years old and could seem strange to younger travellers who didn't grow up with things like VHS tapes, or are prissy and need things to look polished. They are close to the Denver Public Library and an older area of town, there are great pictures everywhere for the budding photographer. Men's and women's rooms are separate and dorm style. It was a good experience. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Patrick
- “ Conveniently located in a safe neighbourhood just off 16th Street Mall. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The downside: one of the dirtiest places I have ever been to during more than a decade of globe-trotting. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Elisabeth Austria