Des Moines Iowa - Peaceful Haven
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying here is the best thing you'll do in Des Moines. Susan is a gem. She made the most wonderful breakfast and was such a wonderful host. Staying here made me sad to leave Des Moines. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Josephine USA
- “ This is THE best place I have every stayed! Susan and Todd are fantastic hosts; friendly, sociable, and full of information about Des Moines and the surrounding area. Susan cooks a wonderful breakfast. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The house is located in a residential neighborhood that's away from the city bustle, yet only a 10-minute drive or a 30-minute bike ride from downtown. I don't know how often I will be in Des Moines, but if I do return I know where I'll be staying! ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely home with tasteful decor and the hosts were quite nice. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Christine USA