Destinations at The Rose & Crown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location and atmosphere. No keys, just different securitiy code for each door. Breakfast was okay. Very friendly staff. Stayed in a 6 bed dorm and each bed had a curtain. Really like that, so you have some privacy and it's much easier to sleep. Room was unfortunately very hot.But it's summer.At least the window was open and they had a fan that was running throughout the night. When I put my luggage in the storage room they did not put any name tag on it Btw, I only stayed one night. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Roman Germany
- “ I had a good time in this hostel, staff is friendly and helpfull. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Jannik Denmark
“ Excellent hostel. Well worth the money. A short walk from London Bridge station, on the Northern and Jubilee lines and easy to get to anywhere in London from there. Staff extremely welcoming. Breakfast great and will save you a lot of money in London. ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, were very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 28 May 2015 Stephen Canada
- “ The bar staff is the friendliest and coolest bunch! ”
- 13 May 2015 David USA
- “ Hostel is good value except maybe that toilets and showers are very small. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ A lovely, comfortable place to stay. Walking distance to the Globe, the Tate Modern, any number of gastropubs, and the Borough Market (amazing! food!). The staff were wonderfully welcoming, the room was spotless, and the pub downstairs was lovely. I'd stay here again. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Donald USA
“ I absolutely loved this hostel! The staff was extremely helpful & friendly! The beds were perfect & had a curtain to draw so no one can look in your bun. The shower rooms were a bit small for getting dressed in but the actual showers were wonderful. There's a pub at the bottom of the hostel which is really nice to hang with locals & it doesn't stay open late so you can actually get some sleep! The hostel is in a quiet part of the city and is really close to London bridge underground station! ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 16 Mar 2015 Rachel USA
“ Beds were comfy, pub downstairs was great but not a traditional one, but the breakfast and meals were nice. Location is tucked away, but helps keep noise down. Some interesting characters hanging around but all the staff were super nice and helpful. ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come stay with us again next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing. These guys went above and beyond what they needed to. As soon as I walked through the doors I felt safe and comfortable. They were able to answer any questions I had and were super friendly! Excellent location, easy to get anywhere, and the staff was very willing to help direct you where you needed to go. They even lent me the umbrella I forgot to pack... Oops. If I ever come back to London, this will definetly be the place I stay. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great staff. Easy to get to London center. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Marie-Kristin Mendes Norway