Destinations at The Rose & Crown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Bathrooms are tiny and a bit...odd. The room was clean and decent-sized. There are a few pubs in the area, so it is a bit loud until people start going home. When the London Underground isn't screwed up, it's really easy to get to from King's Cross St Pancras. ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are sorry to hear you did not enjoy ytour time with us or your trip to London, our bathrooms while small are big enough to wash and get changed in and the noise from the pub downstairs is not loud and is no worse than background sound, we are in a very busy city, the London underground system is one of the best in the world and we have no more strikes than any other systems anywhere in the world, thank you for your comments.
- 08 Oct 2015 Peter USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay, it has a nice breakfast and the location is perfect. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I felt very well taken care of. I slept well, the beds were comfortable and clean with a curtain for privacy in a shared room. The hospitality was excellent as well as fun to hang out in the pub on the ground floor. The breakfast was plentiful and varied (something for everyone). It was safe and the location was excellent. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Faythe USA
- “ Very comfortable bed ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Kathryn USA
- “ The room was set a little on the small side for 6 people and the showers were a little small but otherwise very good hostel. Great breakfast food. Thanks! ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice location and atmosphere. No keys, just different securitiy code for each door. Breakfast was okay. Very friendly staff. Stayed in a 6 bed dorm and each bed had a curtain. Really like that, so you have some privacy and it's much easier to sleep. Room was unfortunately very hot.But it's summer.At least the window was open and they had a fan that was running throughout the night. When I put my luggage in the storage room they did not put any name tag on it Btw, I only stayed one night. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Roman Germany
- “ I had a good time in this hostel, staff is friendly and helpfull. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Jannik Denmark
- “ Hostel staff was awesome, really cool spot! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Michael USA
“ Excellent hostel. Well worth the money. A short walk from London Bridge station, on the Northern and Jubilee lines and easy to get to anywhere in London from there. Staff extremely welcoming. Breakfast great and will save you a lot of money in London. ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, were very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 28 May 2015 Stephen Canada
- “ The bar staff is the friendliest and coolest bunch! ”
- 13 May 2015 David USA