Destinations at The Rose & Crown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing. These guys went above and beyond what they needed to. As soon as I walked through the doors I felt safe and comfortable. They were able to answer any questions I had and were super friendly! Excellent location, easy to get anywhere, and the staff was very willing to help direct you where you needed to go. They even lent me the umbrella I forgot to pack... Oops. If I ever come back to London, this will definetly be the place I stay. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great staff. Easy to get to London center. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Marie-Kristin Mendes Norway
- “ We know the price is great for the location, so how about the rest? Bed was quite comfy in the private room, which has its own key and is secure. Nice to find that pitcher of cold water refilled in mini-fridge. The two showers are shared so there may be some waiting in the morning. Bathrooms might need some TLC but there was hot water most of the time. Lots of nearby nightlife so yes there will be noise in the streets. Handy to have the pub downstairs for a pint and chat on the way in or out. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Emil USA
“ The staff was amazing and I was even able to go out with some of the young people who work there. The hostel is in a very good location for going out or seeing the sights near London Bridge. I highly recommend booking this hostel if you go to London. ”
Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
“ i had lovely time there and good ale.
i want to stay there again next my london holiday :)
take care ~ ”
thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again next year, thank you for your comments.
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
“ Beds were super nice and location excellent! ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your comments.
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Finland
“ The hostel was placed close enough to Walk to London Bridge Station which is a great conection point for both rail and tube. There is a pub on the Ground floor which was full every night I was there. There was a brekfast buffey in the morning, open til ten, where coffee was served in cups the size of my head, finaly a hostel that knows what I need in the morning. The staff was social and helpful. I had a good time and everything worked as it should. ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon, thank you for your comments.
- 28 Feb 2014 Stian Norway