Destinations at The Rose & Crown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really loved this place. The people who checked us in were amazing and they helped me with laundry. You need codes to enter the building, and your room as well. The only thing I did not like were the showers because they seemed small, but everything else was great. I will definitely stay again. I was also helped with mailing a letter back home! It is not a party place, which I enjoyed but they do have a bar. Everyone was super friendly. Lizzy ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great stay, great friendly staff and service. They are definitely trying hard and have spent a lot of money to make this hostel welcoming and accomodating. The USB plugs did not work for my bed so they swapped my bed. The shower head was leaking at the base but it was fixed during stay. The bathroom sink faucet design is a bit awkward to use for washing your face. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in (and I've spent a year traveling and staying in hostels around the world). Not to oversell it, I loved it because it is exactly everything you need and nothing more. It isn't gimmicky, the staff are very kind and intelligent, the pub below is a lovely hang out, clean, great short walk to a good tube line. Great value for money. It's uniqueness is it's at-home feel, I felt like I was staying at a travelers Inn. I'll be back! Thanks you! ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Jesica USA