Destinations at The Rose & Crown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lovely, comfortable place to stay. Walking distance to the Globe, the Tate Modern, any number of gastropubs, and the Borough Market (amazing! food!). The staff were wonderfully welcoming, the room was spotless, and the pub downstairs was lovely. I'd stay here again. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Donald USA
“ I absolutely loved this hostel! The staff was extremely helpful & friendly! The beds were perfect & had a curtain to draw so no one can look in your bun. The shower rooms were a bit small for getting dressed in but the actual showers were wonderful. There's a pub at the bottom of the hostel which is really nice to hang with locals & it doesn't stay open late so you can actually get some sleep! The hostel is in a quiet part of the city and is really close to London bridge underground station! ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will choose us again next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 16 Mar 2015 Rachel USA
“ Beds were comfy, pub downstairs was great but not a traditional one, but the breakfast and meals were nice. Location is tucked away, but helps keep noise down. Some interesting characters hanging around but all the staff were super nice and helpful. ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come stay with us again next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing. These guys went above and beyond what they needed to. As soon as I walked through the doors I felt safe and comfortable. They were able to answer any questions I had and were super friendly! Excellent location, easy to get anywhere, and the staff was very willing to help direct you where you needed to go. They even lent me the umbrella I forgot to pack... Oops. If I ever come back to London, this will definetly be the place I stay. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great staff. Easy to get to London center. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Marie-Kristin Mendes Norway
- “ We know the price is great for the location, so how about the rest? Bed was quite comfy in the private room, which has its own key and is secure. Nice to find that pitcher of cold water refilled in mini-fridge. The two showers are shared so there may be some waiting in the morning. Bathrooms might need some TLC but there was hot water most of the time. Lots of nearby nightlife so yes there will be noise in the streets. Handy to have the pub downstairs for a pint and chat on the way in or out. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Emil USA
“ The staff was amazing and I was even able to go out with some of the young people who work there. The hostel is in a very good location for going out or seeing the sights near London Bridge. I highly recommend booking this hostel if you go to London. ”
Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again the next time your in London, thank you for your comments.
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
“ i had lovely time there and good ale.
i want to stay there again next my london holiday :)
take care ~ ”
thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again next year, thank you for your comments.
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
“ Beds were super nice and location excellent! ”
Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your comments.
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Finland