Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was great here. This isn't a party hostel but I didn't want it to be. Several students from the nearby university live here for the summers, as well as travelers from all around. Everything is great, but if you really need wifi access, inquire before you book. It was down about 75% of the time I was there...they blamed it on the nearby construction. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and good value for money - facilities are OK too, hot shower. A bit up hill to get there but right at the edge of the Candelaria, close to a big university so quite safe. Not many people there though so not much atmosphere. BAD thing is NO WIFI available and that really matters when travelling in hostels .... ”
- 30 Jan 2013 Anonymous France
- “ The hotel is clean and hot water is always working. The staff is helpful in giving travel advice. ”
- 01 Jul 2012 Anonymous