Diamond Diggers Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you need a place to sleep, this is a place to sleep. That's about all there is to this place. ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My friend and I stayed for three nights and had a great time. The owner, Bert was lovely and extremely accommodating. The hostel is in a good area and within walking distance to a lot of different shops, bars, restaurants and the mall. We will definitely be spending more nights at Diamond Diggers the next time we are in Jo'burg! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice lodge in a central location, but.... It's not clean and not safe. Anyone can walk into this place from the street, there are no lockers and things disappear. I booked a 6 bed dorm and got a 10 bed dorm. Sauna is out of order. Staff is friendly and very helpful, but drinking beer and smoking weed all day long. It's a pity the location and the lodge are good, but the placed is totally rundown. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Netherlands