Dillenia Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Always a pleasure to stay at Dillenia House. Mrs. Lee is very personable and helpful. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Louis USA
- “ 'I stayed a dorm for 1 day. The ower is nice and helpful. She provided useful info, e.g. how to go to Brunie and useful city map. Thus you don't need to go travel information centre. She can speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin. The room is big and provide the room door lock. If they provide locker in the room which is better. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The rooms are clean and despite not having a window, I thought they were good. The staff were amazing, taking the extra step driving a group of us to the night market and generally being helpful in anyway. Most people only stay for 1 night so there's no chance to meet others travellers unfortunately. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Corrine
- “ very nice hostel - maybe best place to stay in miri! ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Stefan Austria
- “ Mrs Lee is the nicest hostess! Made me feel so welcome and went out of her way to arrange a trip for me with other from another guesthouse as I was travelling on my own. she also organised transport too and from the airport so getting there was a breeze. Great place to make friends :-) Super clean, yummy breakfasts included with fresh fruit, free internet usage, and really nice big showers. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous