Dillenia Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are clean and despite not having a window, I thought they were good. The staff were amazing, taking the extra step driving a group of us to the night market and generally being helpful in anyway. Most people only stay for 1 night so there's no chance to meet others travellers unfortunately. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Corrine
- “ very nice hostel - maybe best place to stay in miri! ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Stefan Austria
- “ Mrs Lee is the nicest hostess! Made me feel so welcome and went out of her way to arrange a trip for me with other from another guesthouse as I was travelling on my own. she also organised transport too and from the airport so getting there was a breeze. Great place to make friends :-) Super clean, yummy breakfasts included with fresh fruit, free internet usage, and really nice big showers. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous
- “ It's a well run Guest House and Mrs. Lee can help you with travel arrangement and give good advise about to see and do in Miri ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden