Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Chick in desk is far away from room. Weird ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Shan China
- “ The hostel location is at very convenient location just 2 mins from the main train station. The lady at the reception was very helpful and kind enough to show our rooms and point all the tourist locations on the map. The hostel rooms and bathrooms were very clean and well maintained.Good value for money. ”
- 20 Sep 2012 Sudhir
- “ It was hard to find. It took us about an hour to find the place, wandering around the area that Google Maps had pointed us to (it's located by the "Canal Grande", in a small corner which is hard to see if you're not looking at the street numbers [road names don't matter, the numbers seems universal for the city]). The street was just outside our window, so it was a bit noisy at night, but the room was safe and clean. We found it a bit expensive, but not compared to its location. ”
- 28 Jul 2012 Aske Bisgaard
- “ The room is close to Piazzale Roma and Santa Lucia train station. At the beggining the owner was so helpful and nice. But the check-out time they got crazy. I left from the room 5 min. late. And I had to many problem. Room was clean but there is no any air conditions. only one window but view is just a another wall. So depressif ”
- 08 Jul 2012 Ali
- “ Perhaps give more clear directions on hostels.com stating that the hostel is next to Piazzale Roma and to follow the St. Chiara Hotel signs because Google maps gives poor directions to Santa Croce 555. Otherwise, it was a perfectly lovely stay. The staff was extremely kind, friendly, and helpful. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at and made my time in Venice more enjoyable. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!!! ”
- 08 Jul 2012 Jessica Dias