Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was good and the bathrooms clean, but the beds were not! We were bitten by something that seemed to be bed bugs. And also, I didn't like it when the staff got mad if someone had complaints on the hostel staff and service or if you decided not to take the hostel tours. And most importantly, the staff meddle their personal matters and interests with the clients that stay in the hostel, so I felt really unconfortable. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I stayed in Dina's Hostel for a few weeks when I first moved to Cairo and it was great. Very friendly and helpful staff, perfect location and comfortable rooms. I would definitely recommend Dina's Hostel to anyone visiting Cairo. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Jessica England
- “ Right by the metro and supermarket. Friendly atmosphere and very helpful staff. Good place to hang out and meet people. Has a large common area and good wifi. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Clark USA
- “ Great tour offerings. Staff was very helpful. Very clean and secure place. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel in Egypt, hands down! A true haven amidst the often chaotic streets of Cairo. Excellent facilities and service. Couldn't be more satisfied. You definitely want to book your Cairo stay here! ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The place to be in the heart of Downtown Cairo! The hostel couldn't be more central; very comfy atmosphere in the evening with the staff & guests, you never feel alone. The owner of the hostel, Dina, organises a movie-night every sunday evening, showing an excellent choice of alternative movies, and she also organises customerised trips around Egypt; definitely a person you have to get to know when you're travelling through Egypt! ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Aleksandra Switzerland