Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hotel was pretty good, with only 2 mins walking distance from city center. The staff was helpful and nice, he introduced santorini tourism in detail. There were some excursions, but we didnt join. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This hostel was great! The owner was so kind and helpful, and the room was BEAUTIFUL. Wifi worked, breakfast included, great location, and clean! We recommend, if you want privacy, to cover the windows because the curtains are a little sheer. But seriously, the owner was the sweetest ever! Picked us up from the port and when we left for a different part of the island, he let us use the wifi when we returned to clear up a ferry issue and offered to give me a ride to the port. Genuinely good guy. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice place to stay, the staff is suuuuper friendly and helpful, I got in Santorini with the 1h40 AM ferry, and there was someone waiting for me at the port and then they made sure my room was ok and all. Really appreciated my stay, the pool and the terrace are really cute. The room was super clean. Would really stay there again. ”
- 03 Sep 2012 Anonymous