Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wow! This is an amazing place to stay. We had a true nightmare when we just visited Santorini. My sister was in a terrible ATV accident and had to spend the night in the hospital as a result. I can not even begin to say how much the hotel manger did for us. He just showed up at the hospital and stayed to help us translate and get my sister moved to the private hospital. He was up with us until after 1am and continued bending over backwards for is the next day. He was absolutely amazing!!! ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Emily USA
- “ The location of the hotel was pretty good, with only 2 mins walking distance from city center. The staff was helpful and nice, he introduced santorini tourism in detail. There were some excursions, but we didnt join. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This hostel was great! The owner was so kind and helpful, and the room was BEAUTIFUL. Wifi worked, breakfast included, great location, and clean! We recommend, if you want privacy, to cover the windows because the curtains are a little sheer. But seriously, the owner was the sweetest ever! Picked us up from the port and when we left for a different part of the island, he let us use the wifi when we returned to clear up a ferry issue and offered to give me a ride to the port. Genuinely good guy. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA