Dingle Gate Hostel - Dingle Peninsula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ (First, note that this hostel is about an hour from the town of Dingle.) Our Bus Eirann driver let us off immediately in front of the hostel, instead of the main town which was great - if you can ask the driver, do it! It's a bit of a walk into the village of Annascaul but a nice walking path makes it easy to access. Brian - the owner - was great and very welcoming. Quaint hostel… quiet and isolated but in a good way! Would highly recommend for a quiet couple of days in the Irish countryside. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The Dingle Gate Hostel had a wonderful atmosphere and the staff member was fantastic. He made sure we were taken care of, had hot water, and a roaring fire going all night. There was a breakfast waiting for us in the morning and the beds were very comfortable. This is a perfect hostel for those who are traveling around Dingle Peninsula, it is located right beside the main road to Dingle. Considering how expensive Dingle Hostels can be this Hostel had a fantastic price and great hospitality. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Amber USA
- “ Wonderful place to stay and relax, beautiful landscape around, generous and fun host :-) ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany