Dingle Gate Hostel - Dingle Peninsula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We liked the host very much. He was very sociable and it was nice to have a chat with him. The facilities could really need some renovations though. Stained floor in the bathroom/showers, holed walls and ceiling and other elements could be fixed to give this place a second chance! A bit far from Dingle as well (a ~30-45 minutes of driving from Dingle center). ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ My friend and I spent three days there and it was definitely the best hostel we went to! Bryan saw us on the street, picked us up and was from the first moment until the end always warm-hearted, helpful and very cool! You have to get to know him! ;) Even it is suitable for family with middle-aged children. Many possibilities to It was the perfect spot for hiking and even very near to Inch Beach for relaxing or surfing If you like hostels that makes you feel at home immediately, book this! :-D ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Romina Germany
- “ It has a wonderful mountain lodge feel to it. The shower in the Disney Room did not perform very well as the shower curtain didn't keep the water from draining onto the bathroom floor. With 6 females needing to shower, we were disappointed. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place to stay, with a big garden and a big kitchen. Everything was clean and tidy and very nice staff! ”
- 16 May 2015 Blanca Spain
- “ The hostel is located in a wonderful countryside. It is easily accessible by car and it has a big parking place. The owner is a nice and funny guy and the atmosphere there is really good. The rooms are quite big and we enjoyed the stay a lot. Credit cards are not accepted. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic