Dingle Gate Hostel - Dingle Peninsula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kitchen and shower were a bit dirty. The staff was friendly. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We stayed at 9 hostels during our trip and Dingle gate was one of the nicest ones. The owner is so friendly. We did not have cash when we arrived and he told us not to worry and we could just stop by the next day and pay him and refused to hold my ID as a deposit. The room was clean and the largest we had our entire trip. Comfortable bed and private bathroom and shower. Breakfast was the standard toast and cereal available at most hostels. Good WiFi connection. Ask for towels, we forgot. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If you want to have a really rest, with nobody and to be far away about everything go! ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Marina Brazil
- “ Hostel is value for money, location is bit far from Dingle. Bath water not really hot and breakfast can be improved. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Pravin India