Dingo Moon Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place to stay, plenty of toilets, staff is friendly, ambiance was great, spacious kitchen but really busy. The free Breakfast and laundry makes the difference compared to other hostels. Still expensive but it's Darwin. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ All the hostels in Darwin are expensive. Dingo moon at least has a nice kitchen with pans you don't have to put a deposit down for. The eight bed dorm is cramped but at least there's AC. The best parts are the free laundry and breakfast. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Well located, just outside the noisy part of the main street, good range of travellers, plus some longer term residents. Rooms clean and smart but could do with lockers (A lockup room is available however). Facilities good (pool, good kitchen area, fridges, free clothes washing facilities) but no bar. Be happy to return there when in Darwin. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Simply great. Best place in Darwin. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Alexandre Canada
- “ The most welcoming place I have ever stayed. Within 12 hours of being in Australia I had drunk beer, eaten steak, made $40 on and off spec job, been offered a job and bought a car. Does it get any better. Staff and facilities are superb. There's an awesome laid back party vibe. So good I stayed a week! ”
- 11 Nov 2013 SarahW England
- “ The rooms are very basic (p.ex. no lockers, no ladder on bunk bed), but in overall it´s a nice place to stay for a few nights. Liked the pool and the outdoor kitchen. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Michael Germany