Dingo Moon Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simply great. Best place in Darwin. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Alexandre Canada
- “ The most welcoming place I have ever stayed. Within 12 hours of being in Australia I had drunk beer, eaten steak, made $40 on and off spec job, been offered a job and bought a car. Does it get any better. Staff and facilities are superb. There's an awesome laid back party vibe. So good I stayed a week! ”
- 11 Nov 2013 SarahW England
- “ The rooms are very basic (p.ex. no lockers, no ladder on bunk bed), but in overall it´s a nice place to stay for a few nights. Liked the pool and the outdoor kitchen. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Michael Germany
- “ Best hostel in Darwin Good location Staff. v polite helpful. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Paul England