Dingo Moon Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Free laundry machine and breakfast is nice. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ One of my worst experiences in any hostel around the globe. Very expensive and having booked a 3 bed private room, I arrived to find one double & a singke bed. They also charge a $40 deposit for each room key and do their best not to fully refun you. AVOID. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Good place to stay, plenty of toilets, staff is friendly, ambiance was great, spacious kitchen but really busy. The free Breakfast and laundry makes the difference compared to other hostels. Still expensive but it's Darwin. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous France