Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The sound-proofing between rooms were poor, a lady who lived near our room said we were noisy, but we were just normally talking. Breakfast was simply bread with jam and nutella. Shower was not warm enough. The 'hotel' was 10-15 min walking distance from the city center. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The staff are friendly, helpful and accommodating. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Thank you very much, I had a really nice time there, although someone stole my phone in Athens. I arrive to the hostel and all of you were kind with me. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very nice staff. Perfect location. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland