Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities were uninhabitable. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Julie Canada
- “ Air conditioning did not work , Just blew warm air . And could definitely use a make over . Some new paint and floors perhaps . ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Lee Canada
- “ Cheap, a less-than five minute walk to the Plaka, just down the street from Zues' temple and a friendly staffmakes this a good spot for young, trekking singles. However, we checked out after the first night because the air-conditioning was on a 1-hr timer (which was fine, but when we opened the window, a cat jumped in), you could not flush toilet paper, there was no soap in the shared bathroom, and our double room was across from the not-so-quiet toilet. Here, you get what you pay for. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was fantastic and the staff very helpful. There is a nice area to hang out with other guests, the kitchen is well equipped for people who want to cook their own meals and the breakfast was good. The only thing I didn't really like were the toilets and showers, which are run down and poorly cleaned. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Birthe Germany
- “ Clean rooms, helpful staff, amazing location! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The sound-proofing between rooms were poor, a lady who lived near our room said we were noisy, but we were just normally talking. Breakfast was simply bread with jam and nutella. Shower was not warm enough. The 'hotel' was 10-15 min walking distance from the city center. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong