Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities were uninhabitable. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Julie Canada
- “ Air conditioning did not work , Just blew warm air . And could definitely use a make over . Some new paint and floors perhaps . ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Lee Canada
- “ Cheap, a less-than five minute walk to the Plaka, just down the street from Zues' temple and a friendly staffmakes this a good spot for young, trekking singles. However, we checked out after the first night because the air-conditioning was on a 1-hr timer (which was fine, but when we opened the window, a cat jumped in), you could not flush toilet paper, there was no soap in the shared bathroom, and our double room was across from the not-so-quiet toilet. Here, you get what you pay for. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was fantastic and the staff very helpful. There is a nice area to hang out with other guests, the kitchen is well equipped for people who want to cook their own meals and the breakfast was good. The only thing I didn't really like were the toilets and showers, which are run down and poorly cleaned. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Birthe Germany