Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is a horror. The worst was the bathroom. It was horrifically dirty. There was no hot water or shower curtain. The sink was down the hall from the toilet. There was just a plastic sliding door and no paper towels. This hostel is the least safest, most dirty, and loudest I have ever seen. There was screaming all night from the drunk German frat boys who were staying there - on a Sunday. The breakfast was a few pieces of dry white bread and jam, and burnt coffee. I left. ”
- 01 May 2016 Arielle Germany
- “ This was a lovely place to stay. The staff were always friendly and went out of their way to help. The only thing that I would suggest, is that the shower on the 3rd floor really needs a shower curtain. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great location at first. There is problem with only two showers on the floor. The Facilities are poor and old, but this is not really matter to me. Breakfast was simple but sufficient. Staff was not really helpfull or willing. Specially the blackhair girls was unfriendly and looked annoyed. Clearly she does not like the job. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Good place for the price. Friendly staff, good french toast for breakfast, and great location near all the attractions. ”
- 23 Feb 2016 lauren USA
- “ Staff were very friendly and location was perfect! The hostel looks very old and a little bit messy but I really liked the atmosphere.I recommend it for travelers who travel alone. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ It's in a great spot near all of the sites, unfortunately the 4-bed dorm room was basically in the basement with a small window. The walls were moldy and the air musky, felt like we're sleeping in a cave. Staff were good though and the simple breakfast (bread, jam, lemonade, coffee) was nothing special but enough. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hungary