Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ bathroom had no lock and the door is just no good. heater didn't work. blankets looked dirty. big double doors to balcony had no weather stripping and wind came right through. COLD. ”
- 10 Jan 2017 bilal USA
- “ A good location and suits well for one night, but very poor facilities (no soap in the shared bathroom and no shower curtain that made the whole bathroom wet) . In conclusion : ok but not sensational . And the brekafast isnt enough. ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Maud
- “ I slept in shared female doorm and woke up with insect bites every morning and saw many spiders, ants, and even a cockroach in my room. I would strongly suggest to add screens on windows to prevent this and make the stay more pleasant for your guest. I would also recommend to add some variety to the breakfast (greek yogourt, fruits, cereals). ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Anonymous Albania
- “ The hostel has a very convenient location as well as very polite and helpful staff. My sister and I enjoyed very much our stay there , the backyard of the hostel is and excellent place to socialise and make new friends from different countries. The atmosphere is very energetic over there . The breakfast in the morning is a big plus too. I advize anyone visiting Athens to stay at the Dioskouros hostel. ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Magdy Egypt