Discover Rwanda Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at the Discover Rwanda Youth Hostel are so friendly and welcoming!! The showers and bathrooms are basic but do the trick, and the beds were clean and comfortable. Our breakfast, which was included with our room, was delicious. They served crepes, toast, tea, fruit. There is an area with sofas and tables and chairs to lounge at, and a second floor with a great view of Kigali. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's the only youth hostel in Kigali, so your choices are quite limited. Still, the Discover Rwanda YH does not take advantage of this situation. They bring quality service, have a kind staff en it's just An enjoyable place to stay! Do not hesitate for second! Of I would have to suggest one thing: add some Nutella to your breakfast. It makes a lot of difference. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Kenzo Belgium
- “ Thanks for a nice time. WiFi only worked on the deck, but this is Rwanda. Electricity went out several times, but this is Rwanda! Great cleaning lady kept the bathrooms very clean. Enjoyed the light breakfast. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Linda