Discovery Cafe & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ overall experience was good. it is clean and staff is informative. however, it is noisy (traffic) at night in the 8 bed dorm. ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The dorms are comfortable and clean, but without natural ventilation, and the air conditioning is turned on only after 10pm. They are located in a back alley two blocks away from the reception/café, but the neighborhood seemed safe, with a few 24/7 convenience stores run by Indians. Breakfast is only served at the café after 9am. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Pedro Paulo Brazil
- “ Nice and helpful staff ”
- 24 Oct 2014 TRANG Vietnam
- “ Very Very Clean location. You will get not any bugs as long as Alan is around. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Jen Jun Canada