Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Everything was so clean, a great social vibe, the staff was so helpful and friendly, and great location. Great job guys. ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Alanna USA
- “ Staff was kindly and informed about the sightseeing places very well. Pretty architecture. The Metro station is close to here. Breakfast was tasty! But start time was too slow for me... I wanna start from 7:30! One bathroom didn't work hot shower...It's maybe fixed now... ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ Probably one of the best hostels i have been to. The staff was absolutely amazing. On check in, the girl at the front desk sat 30 minutes with me going over a map of rio and all the places to see and things to do (not just the tourist things, but the local things too). The hostel had a bunch of different tours going on during the week (some free, some $). very social hostel, beds are super comfy. everything is soooo clean. There is no question in my mind, if i come back to rio, i will stay again ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff genuinely care about you as a guest and person, and do everything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay with them and in Rio. The hostel is small and cozy so it makes it very easy to meet other travelers. They arrange daytrips and nights out and they basically help with everything you need, from excursions to places to eat out. Free breakfast is amazing, rooms have A/C and the showers have hot water. Absolutely a 5 star hostel! ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous Norway