Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall is not bad, bedroom and the toilet are clean. But the booking system has a lot of improvement, my friend and me booked the double bedroom, when we arrived the staff just tell us double bedroom was already full and gave us the twin bedroom. Also we have set the arrive time at 11a.m and we've been there on time, but the staff told us we have to wait for 2p.m someone to check out and do the cleaning. The staff just told us that we can keep our luggage in the lockers which is charged. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Ko Hong Kong
- “ Down stairs sitting area was good, however there wasn't really any atmosphere and the rooms were awful, very prision cell like and not the cleanest. Potential and space to be an amazing hostel, but very outdated. Better places to stay for the same price. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Rachel England
- “ The worst showers I've ever used in my life. They sprayed out (hardly) at chest height and were temperamental to anyone else using the other showers/toilets/taps. Didn't get a run of hot water for more than 45 seconds at a time (while I was squatting underneath to get my hair wet). There is no where in the shower to put your clothes or get changed, I absolutely hated it. I had belongings stolen from my room. Location is good but that's about it. Only stayed cause it was near my job interview. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Elyse Australia