Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely amazing value for only $25 a night. Best value for money hostel/hotel we've stayed at on our trip. The Wifi didn't really work in our room but it worked fine everywhere else so that was fine. Rooms were clean, bathroom was spacious and everything worked properly, good TV in the room. Location was great as well, in a good area near some good pubs and bars, and quite easy to the monuments by public transport or taxi. We had a great experience. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Adrian Australia
- “ The location is really convenient, it is in a walk distance from almost everywhere. Although the room was not huge, it was really clean, had a private bathroom and very comfortable beds. It was really worth the money. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Federico Italy
- “ I would never ever go back to this place. The staff is totally lazy and unfriendly, they could not even help me with finding a parking lot, all information he gave me were wrong!!! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Thomas Germany