Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was a sizable stain in the room I stayed in. Also, parking was on a first come first serve basis which I did not see on the hostel's page on hostels.com. Those two things aside (I did get a parking space), it was cheap and clean. The staff were wonderful. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Matthew USA
- “ Great location, private rooms are very good, have private bathrooms and cable tv. The location is privileged, 5 blocks from the white house, market on the corner and still has private parking. The front desk attendance is greatly improved, as some are thick and others are unformed. ”
- 02 Jan 2017 Leonardo Brazil
- “ It's a walking distance from hotel to white House and other attractions. The room is too small and the carpet is dirty. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous China