Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel. We were confused initially since this site wasnt clear on whether breakfast was included (it said it was and it wasn't?), and it turned out that you had to opt in and pay an additional $5/day for breakfast, which if we knew this we may have chosen another hotel which includes it since we are travelling on uni student budgets. Room was a bit small, but that didn't bother us at all since we were a couple. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ I stayed 2days. me and my friend were worried abt hotel for the first time, because of some review of this hotel. but hotel was pretty good. actually bed and bathroom was clean:-) but wi-fi didnt work evne though my 4G wanst work too;-p but because of that, i can sleep well. ah, the room was so small. there were only one bed and small table and bathroom. that's all. but if you want to stay for cheap price but safe place. then i'd like to recommend this hotel :-) ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Absolutely amazing value for only $25 a night. Best value for money hostel/hotel we've stayed at on our trip. The Wifi didn't really work in our room but it worked fine everywhere else so that was fine. Rooms were clean, bathroom was spacious and everything worked properly, good TV in the room. Location was great as well, in a good area near some good pubs and bars, and quite easy to the monuments by public transport or taxi. We had a great experience. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Adrian Australia
- “ The location is really convenient, it is in a walk distance from almost everywhere. Although the room was not huge, it was really clean, had a private bathroom and very comfortable beds. It was really worth the money. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Federico Italy