Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a walking distance from hotel to white House and other attractions. The room is too small and the carpet is dirty. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The room was very small but contained an ensuite which was nice. They let us leave our bags during the day we checked out too. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Lance New Zealand
- “ It is a good value hotel. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Celia USA
- “ Good value, white House and everything very close and the seven eleven next to the hostel perfect! Wi-fi connection only in the lobby. Tea and coffee free . ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Gabor Hungary
- “ While there is a clear sign that indicates that you can't get your reserved room until 3 pm and we arrived around 2 pm, we asked anyway since we had just been traveling for hours and wanted to change clothes before going out exploring. The not very friendly or helpful clerk pointed to the sign. However, when I asked about adding a second night onto our first night, he changed gears and eventually let us into our room. The room was very nice, 2 double beds and bath, better than I expected. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place. Close to white house. But one staff was not very friendly. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 André Brazil