Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff speaks English well enough. Facilities are good. Location is excellent. Definitely getting your money's worth. It's a really nice place. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Everything here was great down to the locals priced food in their restaurant. Only complaint was how after one day of staying there the staff wasn't as friendly with us. My sister and I are American and one Spanish girl noticed how the staff loved European guys but nobody else, hugged them as they left but as we left they were like "bye"... Idk what we did but that's my only complaint. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were the best thing about Diva Guesthouse. They were so helpful , especially for us lazy travellers that didn't do much research. We arranged a trek and our visas for Vietnam with them and never once felt like we were being scammed or cheated. Also the rooms are decorated so beautifully , it's a nice change from the usual white wash walls and broken tiled bathrooms. ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Brona