Divanga Bed & Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So, Taganga is... rough. Divanga Bed and Breakfast is an oasis! We arrived and were put-off by the town itself (think rubble instead of paved streets), but the second we walked into this place we felt 10x better (and ended up enjoying a great trip out to Tayrona National Park during our visit)! All of the staff are wonderful--we wanted to go out one night and the security guard made sure our walk to the main street would be safe. The restaurant is delicious and the rooms very clean. ”
- 31 May 2013 Jessica USA
- “ This place was very very nice, fairly large pool for the size of the hostel, good food on offer, little rooftop bar with pool table, veru chill relaxed atmosphere, and Lucy the owner was fantastic with arranging boat trip to Tayrona and onward travel to Cartagena, as well as a hostel res. Overall highly recommend but two small problems: found one large, even for south american standards, cockroach in the room, and no cocktails available at lumch hour even tho they're on the menu! wtf? But go! ”
- 24 May 2012 Ronald
- “ Divanga is great and the staff is very friendly and very helpful. Their breakfast is great and there is a pool as well. I would definitely return here. ”
- 12 May 2012 Jeff USA
- “ Great food, Service and pool. Hugo our server is wonderful. ”
- 05 Mar 2012 Anthony
- “ Muy lindas las áreas comunes (pileta hermosa), pero no se correspondían con las habitaciones. Colchón incómodo, baño muy pequeño. ”
- 21 Jan 2012 Analia