Dixo's Oporto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Made my trip to Porto perfect, the only thing harmed the image of Porto was just the weather of the season but hopefully, i could see the sun through the clouds couples of hours. The facility was neat and cozy(esp.the room)! One tiny problem was the window of the room, it couldn't be closed enough to protect the floor from the raindrops, so how about check it? Anyway the staffs were so nice and friendly, guiding my itinerary in Porto. Just may the weather in winter there be better! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Best Hostel ever...very friendly and helpful staff! good location in the heart of the city,very close to the river! very nice roof terace with a beautiful view!! ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anna Lena Germany
- “ Such a wonderful place!! Super clean, great location and most importantly- the staff is incredibly warm and welcoming. Unlike in other places, one can really tell with this hostel that the people who work there are personally committed to have travellers meet each other and get to know Porto like few other tourists have the chance to- this is especially cool for people travelling alone! The walking tours are great - compliments and thanks to the guides!! I can only say: A plus hostel!! ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Rebekka Switzerland
- “ The hostel is very dedicated to service - open 24 hours with friendly and knowledgeable staff who are a great resource. The hostel is cleaned daily very thoroughly and the owner is actively invlove in hostel management and maintenance. This hostel deserves it's praise. Will definitely return. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Ivana Australia