Dixo's Oporto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Even though I arrived in the middle of the night, the staff was still up and friendly. Breakfast (included) was really nice and an amazing view from the terrace. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Hannes Germany
- “ It was my second time in Dixo's Hostel. It is very cool place to stay in Porto. Staff are very nice, and always provide u with tips where to go, what to see and so on. Well located. Great atmosphere. I've meet quite a lot of people there. I would definitely recommend u this hostel if u r in Porto. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Really professional place, they know what they're doing. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, ok breakfast at good price. Well located, well trained and sympathetic staff. Would recommend. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ stayed after walking the camino de portuguese tea with toast & biscuits for breakfast, filter coffee machine was broken no hot water on the first floor - tried the 3rd floor on the 2nd day and got hot water friendly staff - english, irish, and spanish national near cafe/bar and supermarket 1 min away good value for money but I'd spend a few more quid to stay some other places ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The Hostel Cleaner and enjoyable that I met in Europe! Wonderful! O Hostel mais Limpo e agradável que eu conheci na Europa! Maravilhoso! ”
- 14 May 2014 SANDRO Brazil