Dixo's Oporto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dixo's was perfectly located and full of interesting, fun people. My only issues was that the girl at the front desk instructed us about a bus that ran at 5 a.m. to get us to the airport in time, and when we arrived at the bus stop, this wasn't true and we had to take a cab. Additionally, in terms of cleanliness, it appeared clean and I saw the sheets washed, but I returned to America with scabies. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Alyssa USA
- “ Even though I arrived in the middle of the night, the staff was still up and friendly. Breakfast (included) was really nice and an amazing view from the terrace. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Hannes Germany
- “ It was my second time in Dixo's Hostel. It is very cool place to stay in Porto. Staff are very nice, and always provide u with tips where to go, what to see and so on. Well located. Great atmosphere. I've meet quite a lot of people there. I would definitely recommend u this hostel if u r in Porto. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belarus