Dixo's Oporto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Can't really be beat in terms of location. The room (6 person mixed dorm) was reasonably sized and clean. The staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful. My two minor complaints would be the breakfast was a little weak (especially didn't enjoy the sugary drink disguised as orange juice) and that the washroom shower stalls were showing some mold and dirt. Overall, I'm satisfied with my stay. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Dixo's was perfectly located and full of interesting, fun people. My only issues was that the girl at the front desk instructed us about a bus that ran at 5 a.m. to get us to the airport in time, and when we arrived at the bus stop, this wasn't true and we had to take a cab. Additionally, in terms of cleanliness, it appeared clean and I saw the sheets washed, but I returned to America with scabies. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Alyssa USA
- “ Even though I arrived in the middle of the night, the staff was still up and friendly. Breakfast (included) was really nice and an amazing view from the terrace. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Hannes Germany