Dixo's Oporto Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ stayed after walking the camino de portuguese tea with toast & biscuits for breakfast, filter coffee machine was broken no hot water on the first floor - tried the 3rd floor on the 2nd day and got hot water friendly staff - english, irish, and spanish national near cafe/bar and supermarket 1 min away good value for money but I'd spend a few more quid to stay some other places ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The Hostel Cleaner and enjoyable that I met in Europe! Wonderful! O Hostel mais Limpo e agradável que eu conheci na Europa! Maravilhoso! ”
- 14 May 2014 SANDRO Brazil
- “ Fabulous place to stay. Great breakfast with a marvellous view. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Great place. The view from the roof terrace was amazing and the people who work there are very friendly and awesome. The place had locked draws for your stuff and everything worth visiting is nearby (10min walk max). Lovely place ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Paul Netherlands
- “ Made my trip to Porto perfect, the only thing harmed the image of Porto was just the weather of the season but hopefully, i could see the sun through the clouds couples of hours. The facility was neat and cozy(esp.the room)! One tiny problem was the window of the room, it couldn't be closed enough to protect the floor from the raindrops, so how about check it? Anyway the staffs were so nice and friendly, guiding my itinerary in Porto. Just may the weather in winter there be better! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Best Hostel ever...very friendly and helpful staff! good location in the heart of the city,very close to the river! very nice roof terace with a beautiful view!! ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anna Lena Germany