Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall Nice Experience ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous India
- “ friendly staff, average location, really to close to the railway, not that much to krakow's sights, really small towels and there were spiders in the corners of the room as well as quite a lot of muldiness, that means that the rooms are not often cleaned ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Alexandros Greece
- “ Nice place ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Vladimir Bulgaria
- “ Some of the staff members are really friendly and helpfull, others aren't. We had a nice, spacious, warm room. Common room is cozy, was good to sit. Very good location: close to train/bus center and close to city centre! (in between) ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belgium