Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Vladimir Bulgaria
- “ Some of the staff members are really friendly and helpfull, others aren't. We had a nice, spacious, warm room. Common room is cozy, was good to sit. Very good location: close to train/bus center and close to city centre! (in between) ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I had a private room. Comfortable bed. Big window in room. Small table, 2 stools, and wooden closet to hand clothes. No mirror, no waste basket. One bathroom inadequate.. Kitchen small, only one could cook at a time. Refrigerator tiny...stuffed, every inch with various foods/drinks. Staff excellent, very helpful and kind. 3 computers for guest use. Outside patio sitting area. Bike rental available. Free coffee, tea, cereal. Cafe next door serves bkfst for about $3 or less. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, staff was great . That not my last stay there! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I liked the place, the room was perfect. Will definitely go back. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Alberto Spain
- “ Nice showers and toilets, close and central accomodation, not the greatest atmosphere but there is plenty of things to do in Kraków so it's ok :) ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Emily Australia