Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location and friendly staff. The wifi had a weak connection otherwise everything was really great. ”
- 06 Nov 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Ok for a stay of 1 or 2 nights but facilities really run down and scrappy. Rooms and bathrooms NOT cleaned every day! ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Kathleen Germany
- “ Overall Nice Experience ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous India
- “ friendly staff, average location, really to close to the railway, not that much to krakow's sights, really small towels and there were spiders in the corners of the room as well as quite a lot of muldiness, that means that the rooms are not often cleaned ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Alexandros Greece