Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really good hostel, there only complaint is that there was a lot of construction. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The table lamp is broken, there is no wifi in our room, and the water heater can provide only for 2 people's shower, but on our floor, we have two rooms, so I need to take a cold shower if I followed after 2 people used it. The cotton inside the pillow is already deformed, maybe they bought the cheapest one from IKEA, I can't sleep well because of the pillow. Otherwise, the hostel is in a good location, the staff are kind and helpful, and there is a kitchen we could use, nice. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, bed comfortable. Hostel centrally located, close to public transport and sights. ”
- 21 May 2014 Kathleen Australia
- “ we only stayed for one night. the location is good but a bit of a walk. the hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable. the room was very clean and comfortable with a nice clean kitchen. the double private was two twin beds pushed together so get used to euro style (they havent seen a queen bed ever). the only problem was some drunk german girls at 3am, of course. do drunk germans set their alarms at 3am just to torture everyone else? hostel was good, they cant very well not allow germans. ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous USA