Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one of the best hostels i've ever been. clean, simple, good location. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ A very nice and clean hostel with walking distance to the main square. Helpful and friendly staff with a good sense of customer service! I will definitely recommend friends and family to stay here when visiting beautiful Krakow! ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Lovisa Sweden
- “ Incredibly clean, homely and very welcoming. Not a party hostel but very quiet. Very comfortable room, would definitely recommend to friends. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Chelsea Australia
- “ pass code for dorm room changed everyday. good value for money. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice hostel. It is a quite accommodation but still close to the centre. Staff is very helpful. Please note that also for private rooms breakfast is not included, but will cost you an extra 5 pln. Fo this decent amount you will get some toast, milk, cereal, coffee, tea and several kinds of spread for your bread. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Very nice hostel. Close to the train station and the old market square. We loved Krakow and the hostel. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Gustavo Branco Brazil