Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To our surprise we got our own room when we expected a shared room of 5, very positive! Stayed at first floor and we were lucky as it looks like that is the only one who has access to WIFI from the room. The entrance and stair was always crowded with people surfing without WIFI in their rooms. The hostels location was great, close to Everything: great restaurants, 24 hour convenience store, grocery store, ATM, nightclubs, subway etc. Negative: Lack of cleaning in bathroom and room. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Paola Sweden
- “ Great hostel! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel itself was clean and nice-looking, but that's a pity that internet didn't work in rooms, only in common room, then there were no possibility to have a locker in dorms, finally towels should be included to the price, but not for a rent. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Goda Lithuania
- “ The staff and location are excellent! If you just want a place to take a rest, it's a good option. But if you want to stay in the room for a long time, it's too hot and no wifi. (But wifi in common room is stable). I love this hostel :) ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Yu-Ting Taiwan