Dizzy Daisy Hostel Riviera
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was quite smelly at the room and in the building, none of the computers were working and there were only two keys to my doom (we were staying three), so once I needed to wait till one of the other from my room came back, so I could enter. If we should not leave the keys in the receptions, then it necessary to have enough keys to all staying there. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anne Carina Denmark
- “ Nice rooms but no curtains and very bedroom and toilette ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ I admit I was surprised how big rooms are. Bathroom only for 2 rooms (2x3people), eating area, kitchen. IN huge room, 3 desks, 3 beds, a lot on shelves and cabinets. Two issues are : no wifi (only in the lobby) and no towel. But that is not the main reason to sue hostel. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Michal Poland