Do Step Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For that money you couldn't get more I guess but it's a really low standard so maybe think twice before saving couple of euros. ”
- 05 May 2017 Anonymous Poland
- “ It was my first experience staying in hostels and I'm glad that I chose that one. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hotel was good, i arrived Vienna in the morning at 8am, and they allowed me to check-in although the actual check-in time was 2PM. totally, its worth taking:) ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Thrishul India
- “ The staff was informative, but there was just one person at the reception at check-out time, so I had to wait for ten minutes. There was a small locker for each one in the room. A big kitchen with much equipments. There was too much noise from the street outside. The hostel was divided in two parts, so I had to walk 100 - 200 meters to get to the reception. The price was very good. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Bard Norway
- “ No bad comments at all. Clean, good location, friendly staff and everything you need to chill. Was not expensive considering that is in Vienna (hahaha), would definetely recomend this place. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Esteban Mexico
- “ Loved the staff, location and how clean the bathrooms and showers were. Loved the fact that there were so many showers and bathrooms. We were 7 persons who has never done "hostel life" before and we were very happy with the experience. ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden