Do Step Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice little hostel perfect for small groups. Not too far from city centre maybe a 20-25 minute walk, or 5 minutes on the tram which stops near enough just outside. Couple of nice bars and foody places nearby and some trendy shops too. recommend ”
- 25 Sep 2017 Anonymous Scotland
- “ There was a problem with our booking and we were not told until we were checking in. I feel that I should have been sent an email notifying me that my group had been split in two. It could have been a little cleaner and the rooms were quite dark and claustrophobic. My room of 5 was unacceptably small and in a L shape thus limiting space and making it feel smaller. ”
- 25 Aug 2017 Anonymous England
- “ For that money you couldn't get more I guess but it's a really low standard so maybe think twice before saving couple of euros. ”
- 05 May 2017 Anonymous Poland
- “ It was my first experience staying in hostels and I'm glad that I chose that one. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia