Do Step Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is really good, closeto the tennis tournament stadium. One of the recepcionist was rude but the place in general is good. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Nice hostel, pretty easy to travel with underground. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Kaisa Finland
- “ The hostel is really, but really good! I don't know what to say anymore. Essentially, no remarks at all! Everything was just fine.:) ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Dimitrije Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ This hostel is really nice. It was really clean and the shower is nice. Wi-Fi works great. There is a kitchen downstairs to make food and that's really nice. We didn't really talk to the other guests there, it's not a very social hostel. The staff is great, gives great advice and guidance on where to go and eat. There's a supermarket really close but it closes at 7:30pm. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We enjoyed sleeping here. The kitchen was very clean and big. Once a weak they cleaned the fridge and trew old stuff away. The shower and toilet were very clean every time. You can have breakfast in the morning at the main building, for a small amount of money. At the main building is also place to sit (outside and inside) and you can buy some drinks. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Very nice hostel! Only con is that it does not has air conditioning, other than that everything was very good. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil