Do Step Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Locations is pretty good. Really close to the main transit station. Also close to a little shopping place. Rooms are clean but kind of small. Washrooms are good ad showers are huge! Kitchen is really convenient so you can cook your own food. The only thing i hated about this place was the fact that they let people check in late. We had roomates check in at 2am on two night. SO loud = no sleep and ruined our days because of how tired we were. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel was awesome! Really well organized and great set up. We were able to easily rent bikes that we could have for the whole day which was great! The had lots of info on what was going on in the city and provided us with lots of free maps. The hostel part is not in the main building, and is about a block around the corner, but that was fine. Really good facilities and a big area for a kitchen. Really clean and well kept. I would stay here again in a heart beat! ”
- 16 Jun 2015 MONIKA Czech Republic
- “ Best hostel in our interrail trip! ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous
- “ It was a nice hostel. All the amenities were nice and is about a 20 min walk to city center but only 2 minutes from train station making it easy to get anywhere in the city. If you are trying to meet people at a hostel this isn't the place for you. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Michelle USA
- “ I stayed there with my family: father, mother and 2 teenagers. The room was FAR TOO SMALL for four persons! ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Mónika Hungary
- “ Excellent place to stay was more like a hotel than hostel. The girl at the desk was extremely nice and helpful and gave us lots of tips and advice about Vienna, the place is very clean and has great facilities- a huge kitchen. Only negative is that the room was a bit on the small side. Would definitely return and stay here again. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland