Dockside Hostel Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi could be faster; when we arrived it was okay, but the last couple days, the hostel got more people and it started failing or just not working at all. One of the shower heads was broken, maybe fixing it. The air ventilation in the kitchen doesn't lead anywhere; because opening the window and being so cold outside isn't exactly nice. Besides that, really good hostel, perfect location and with everything we needed. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Rui Portugal
- “ Very nice and helpfull people who worked there. Clean rooms. 2 door codes so we felt very safe. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Steffi Belgium
- “ A decent place to stay, the location right at the edge of Gamla Stan was perfect. For all its decency, the place does lack an actual hostel atmosphere, which probably has something to do with the fact that Stockholm is so expensive, this basically becomes an alternative to a hotel. Nonetheless, I recommend it if you're looking for a cheaper stay (there's a supermarket near-by so you can set yourself up with breakfast and dinner in the in-house kitchen). ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Ieva Latvia
- “ Absolutely fantastic! I had a single room and it was affordable even for Stockholm's standard!!! Lovely location, so convenient. The staff was extremely helpful. I have stayed in top rate hotels and their concierge services can't compare to this hostel's helpful staff. I wanted to visit a tango dance in Stockholm and Andrea, the hostel desk lady, called and inquired each and every tango event on my behalf. ”
- 19 May 2014 Jonathan USA