Dockside Hostel Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The common area in front of the reception is quite something! ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The answer regarding the 'late arrival' was quickly and give me all informations I need. The contact between the hostel an me was good ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Kristina Germany
- “ Wifi could be faster; when we arrived it was okay, but the last couple days, the hostel got more people and it started failing or just not working at all. One of the shower heads was broken, maybe fixing it. The air ventilation in the kitchen doesn't lead anywhere; because opening the window and being so cold outside isn't exactly nice. Besides that, really good hostel, perfect location and with everything we needed. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Rui Portugal
- “ The hostel was fine but the atmosphere was nonexistent. The location was near the water which was nice and within walking distance of many places. The staff were friendly and helpful but only available two hours a day during check in. The rest of the day there is no one to help you. The showers were clean enough and the kitchen was good. Lockers were provided without locks. Only people staying here were those on business. Find hostel but difficult to meet people. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and helpfull people who worked there. Clean rooms. 2 door codes so we felt very safe. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Steffi Belgium
- “ A decent place to stay, the location right at the edge of Gamla Stan was perfect. For all its decency, the place does lack an actual hostel atmosphere, which probably has something to do with the fact that Stockholm is so expensive, this basically becomes an alternative to a hotel. Nonetheless, I recommend it if you're looking for a cheaper stay (there's a supermarket near-by so you can set yourself up with breakfast and dinner in the in-house kitchen). ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Ieva Latvia