Dockside Hostel Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Showers were truly disgusting and also broken. Toilets OK but too few. Wifi worked well. No breakfast available at all but stores and cafes are nearby and there is a kitchen. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Location is good although there is no real facilities, the showers are quite dirty. Well, you pay for what you get. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ wifi was down, shower barely worked, floor rotting under linoleum in shower ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Brandon
- “ It is a small, well located hostel. very close to the Slussen metro and bus station, and within a walking distance from lots of the main attractions of the city and the central places. I stayed there for 5 nights, alone, in an 8 people dorms room. It was quiet but not to much, clean, but not perfectly, the WiFi didnt work for one night, the kitchen is small but well equipped and the reception hours are a little bit weird (even though the staff is always accessible by E-Mail so all is good) ”
- 09 Aug 2015 liat Israel
- “ The hostel is very well situated in old town. However the rooms are tiny. There are not enough showers and not very clean. As for security, it is very bad. Although there is an access code for the room, we got robbed during the last night and the hostess did not seem to be panic-stricken when we told her and did not offer any compensation. It was disappointing. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Soline France