Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dolby Hotel is a hotel, not a hostel! Location was good, about 10 minutes walk from the bottom of the main mall. Room (twin private) was comfortable, spacious, clean. Hotel has a small restaurant which serves pretty good food also, breakfast at a charge but is well worth it. Staff were all very friendly, I'd stay here again and recommend it. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I only stayed 1 night but it was great, easy to find... great service! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Roxana Croatia
- “ Thank you for unforgettable time in Liverpool! A day without wi-fi wasn't good :( ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Maxim Russia