Dolphin Lodge Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Squeaky clean and great location with great views ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Tracy England
- “ Only the second clean kitchen out of the 35 New Zealand hostels I have visited in the past four months. A reflection, not on the other hostels, but on certain idle, selfish, immature hostellers who refuse to clear up after themselves. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This is a great little house in a wonderful, tucked away court. It is quiet, but there is a little shortcut down to the main street, so it is in a wonderful location! The garden in the back is beautiful and has a hot tub and hammock. Helen is very kind. The house is so cozy, very clean, but not sterile, and has comfy couches next to a fireplace that Helen lights at night. There is a little house cat named Red who is very sweet. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Emily USA