Dolphins Beach House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really chilled hostel with FREE WIFI. A quiet hostel not near the main beach but is next to a more quiet beautiful one and hostel runs regular shuttle buses for free. A kitchen is shared between every 2 rooms equipped with an OVEN which is amazing. Really enjoyed my time here would definitely recommend ”
- 22 Oct 2012 Joanna England
- “ The girl on reception was very unfriendly, seemed like she hated her job. The hostel charges for blankets ($2 + $10 deposit) & for luggage storage ($5) which should be free. No soap in the bathrooms. Bathrooms & kitchens are shared between 8 people. Anyone can walk into each 'apartment' as the doors are open. TV didn't work. Only one microwave working for 3 apartments so you have to go into someone's elses apartment to use it. Rooms are tiny. Would not stay there again. ”
- 17 Sep 2012 Maeve
- “ It's very close to the beach, though not close to the main city centre. It's close to a mini centre, where you find restaurants and shops, but not ideal if you'd like to go out. Beautiful garden, with hammocks and comfy seating. ”
- 07 Apr 2012 Anonymous
- “ Lots of long term residents, so you won't meet as many people who are travelling through. Nice and clean, although they turn off the air conditioning at night for some reason. ”
- 03 Feb 2011 Alexander