Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked a double private room. Upon arrival, we were told that our room is not in the hostel itself, but in a three-room shared flat across the place. The appartment was in an old building but very clean with a usable kitchen and three two-person rooms. The location was incredible, just one street away from the cathedral on the most central place imaginable. The windows were good enough to keep the noise out. Friendly staff with mediocre language skills, but that never was a problem. ”
- 12 Aug 2017 Raphael Germany
- “ We were 5 guys and we stayed in Doma for 2 nights. The location is perfect, just behind St.Peter church and nestled by the beautiful old town city centre. The hostel was cleaned and the room (a 10beds one) spacious enough to get relaxed. The staff also is kind and even if they don't speak a very good English there weren't any sort of communication problem. Recommended for sure! ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Guglielmo Italy
- “ Exelente muy bien ubicado. Precio servicio me parece bueno! Las chicas que atienden muy bonitas y simpáticas! ”
- 31 Jul 2016 alejandro Italy