Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good location, it is in the center of old town. But the facility is not up to standard. ”
- 20 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location, the hostel is in the center in the old town. But the facility is not up to the standard. ”
- 10 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ We booked a double private room. Upon arrival, we were told that our room is not in the hostel itself, but in a three-room shared flat across the place. The appartment was in an old building but very clean with a usable kitchen and three two-person rooms. The location was incredible, just one street away from the cathedral on the most central place imaginable. The windows were good enough to keep the noise out. Friendly staff with mediocre language skills, but that never was a problem. ”
- 12 Aug 2017 Raphael Germany