Dome Pearl Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the location right in the center of the old city where everything was, so nice! Liked the whiskey bar downstairs. Ok rooms. Ok clean, but it didnt bother me. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Ina Norway
- “ This was the worst Hostel of our Trip. The price was cheap, the Hostel was located direct in the center. BUT it was extream cold because the heating doesn't work well, and the gully in the bathroom was smelling so bad, that we changed to an other Hostel. The staff was quit unpolite and not really helpfull. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Philipp Austria
- “ I didn't have any space where to cook something... and my room was too much cold... ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ the beds were not comfortable.the matresses were old and one could not sleep on them as the springs were just popped out. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 ali Netherlands
- “ Good hostel with an amazing location. No bar or other good things to help with the atmosphere, but decent enough. Bathroom showers reeked of mildew and could have used a better scrubbing. Staff was helpful, though the night folks spoke limited English. I'd stay here again mostly for the location. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA