Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: the owner will pick you up from the bus station. The hostel is in a new building, and you can tell all the rooms, beds and bathrooms are fairly new. Cons: The hostel is lacking in even the most basic facilties, and doesnt provide much of an atmosphere. There was no toilet paper in the bathrooms several times, hot water for 1 min in showers, no chairs anywhere, bunk beds are low so awkward to sit, very poor or broken Wifi, no cleaning staff seen and things not maintained. Poor kitchen. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Extraordinary hospitality. The hostel is new (some still not finished). I had the bed made, internet wifi in the room, towel, sockets for recharging, kitchen .... Also any information on transportation and town. ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ The staff was very nice, and gave information about the city. The wireless actually works fine. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous Portugal