Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel owner is good. Suggested me where and how to go to spend my day. There is not actually common area. Very close to bus station and it is good for me as I arrived in mostar night. Not easy to find the place in the first time. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Pros: the owner will pick you up from the bus station. The hostel is in a new building, and you can tell all the rooms, beds and bathrooms are fairly new. Cons: The hostel is lacking in even the most basic facilties, and doesnt provide much of an atmosphere. There was no toilet paper in the bathrooms several times, hot water for 1 min in showers, no chairs anywhere, bunk beds are low so awkward to sit, very poor or broken Wifi, no cleaning staff seen and things not maintained. Poor kitchen. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Extraordinary hospitality. The hostel is new (some still not finished). I had the bed made, internet wifi in the room, towel, sockets for recharging, kitchen .... Also any information on transportation and town. ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Italy