Donegal Town Independent hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed 2 nights there, spaced dorm room. The place is easy to find, walk +/-15 min from city center. The hosts are very nice. I recommend the place for short or long stay. ”
- 29 Aug 2017 Vicky Belgium
- “ We come to Ireland two or three times a year and stay in hostels. Donegal town independent hostel is by far the best hostel we ever stayed. We always book a double room ensuite and this was the biggest room with the best douche/toilet and bed that we ever had. Hostelkeepers Linda and Andy are very helpfull and friendly. Location is in nice environment on walking distance (10 minutes) of lovely Donegal town. Really hope to come back here again. Menno and Anja Smit from Holland. ”
- 01 Jul 2017 Meijert Netherlands
- “ Great Welcome to a fine hostel. Towels were provided even they don't normally offer this. Great for us as we were on a light weight cycling trip. Short 10 min walk to the town centre pubs. ”
- 07 Jun 2017 Bob Northern Ireland