Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall I had a very nice stay, as always! My stay number 14(?) at Doolin Hostel. I always feel at home at this place. It's: The place the atmosphere the staff the location the combination hostel & cafe ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ family running hostel were very friendly and helpful. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel! Would stay there again in a heartbeat! Clean, great location in the small town of Doolin, and a very helpful staff! ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was great. The only complaint by all six that spent the night was the shower. It was either very hot or very cold. Also the shower door was off it's hinge which made the bathroom door floor blood. My daughter needed a taxis in the morning and the staff was very helpful. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Michael USA
- “ A really great place to go; cheap, with VERY friendly, helpful staff, and a clean, old-fashioned set up. Right next to the bus stop, and a five minute walks to the Cliffs of Moher. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Brittany USA
- “ Are you sure this was a hostel? It sure seemed more like home. This is by far the best hostel in which I have ever stayed. Breakfast was great, rooms were clean, FANTASTIC location, and service was AMAZING. I WILL be returning. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA