Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good place to stay! We stayed there for one night and we loved it! We were well welcome by the staff, they give us very good advice about the places to go and to see when we left. The atmosphere at breakfast (only 6 euros for a buffet) was very good as well. Great location near the Cliffs of Moher, very clean and pretty cheap. We enjoyed it! ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Jean-Christophe France
- “ Normally, I don't give out perfect reviews but this hostel was the best one I've stayed at yet during my European travels! They had helpful staff that were able to help with whatever I needed and the staff also ran a coffee bar! (Their bailey's coffee was very good and cheap compared to the pub prices!) Everything I saw was clean and I never had a problem! Their location is great - go to O'Conners if you're around! It was one of the best experiences in traditional Irish music for me! ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great, friendly staff!! Excellent location. Rooms are very small and simple, but clean. Nice laundry, kitchen and gathering spaces. Good value. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA